Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mitsubishi Santa Fe Specs Hyundai Santa Fe VS. Mitsubishi Montero Sport?

Hyundai Santa Fe VS. Mitsubishi Montero Sport? - mitsubishi santa fe specs

I can not decide between this or that .. Here are the specifications of the individual:

Hyundai: 2001, 153K miles, V4, cloth seats, 2 wheel drive $ 3600

Montero Sport: 2002, 135K miles, V6, leather seats, 4x4, $ 3500

These prices are final ... I would like opinions on the experience of each brand and model is based .... or suggestions to other SUVs. My budget is $ 4000 ..... Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is not, nor is it in America, it is garbage.

And seriously 4 cylindor a small SUV?

What will they do, V8 Prius next?

4 cylindor is, it is extremely slow
In addition to being manufactured abroad, if the probability of death by accident is very high

Get Tahoe and Suburban

Anonymous said...

http://urlhawk.com/csf
- Here is a good position to make a real quality of the search for low price auctions cars government!

I bought my car for only $ 1250 with a mileage of 5270!
And it's been a year since I go to my car and good!

Post a Comment