Monday, February 1, 2010

How To Ask For Money In Spanish For A Wedding How Can I Get My Son To Take School Serious?

How can i get my son to take school serious? - how to ask for money in spanish for a wedding

My son is very smart knows that he is not too hard for the classes that are at 10 degrees to work. Coll Algebra 2 awards, honors geometry, honors high-tech engineering, Spanish 2, but it lacks world hist. And I discovered today, I called his teacher like me every night, he was asked to consider, "said w.history no i dont marry him, I said to her teacher informed 's that his class that you need to all the time, if not already study did not! I will not always considered the importance of the school. I think it's a lazy attitude that is someone who failed. I told him that his notes in their college money

1 comment:

Lola said...

Sit back and you talk with him. You see, if it does not show a problem with memorization, enough material to keep it, or any other problem with the class and see if they can work together to find a solution. And make sure he sits and studios as soon as I get home, change their field of study, to avoid distractions.

There are many problems with being a brilliant student. Can be smart as "outdated" and even honored, that some classes to prove they are "cool" by trying to at least. So as parents it is up to you, your life hell, to exploit the work in the school, as you do for your career, but it is hard to do.

Stay in touch with the teacher. They are to write to the task / reading for each class transferred to an agenda, and that the teacher (s) in the class (es) that you are on the mainland. Consult with teachers to ensure it is correct and has been initialed. (Be sure, if he does not leave the classroom and in the class, because I do not want the public embarrassment.) Tcke withdrawal of privileges (TV, games, computers) to solve is to his task, the removal of all in your room. The national news may be part of a history class, you have to see for themselves.

Read the same material, for history and for the final use (or the subjects of the chapter ask). For the story, notes in a notebook can often, as the strength of the connections of the additional memory. Play for conservation is often a minimum of 3 measurements. Moreover, the motives of the editors to ask how memory material can provide assistance.

Even if you have a class, are failing, I recommend calling their other teachers and learn how to do in other classes.

Post a Comment