Sunday, February 14, 2010

Japanese Dyed Hair Blogspot Why Do Japanese Dye Their Hair Auburn?

Why do Japanese dye their hair auburn? - japanese dyed hair blogspot

I mean, if it is only a small amount, as would the number of people in the United States with blue hair, this is something ... But how many people, the Auburn colored hair dyes. I do not understand ... and it is fair to Japan, no other Asian countries, which makes this lot A. Please be cultural experts or Japanese origin, with the tint job now cliché.

2 comments:

donyeang... said...

Well, I am not a cultural expert, but as an American (a "melting pot") speaker, I can only say that people from different parts of the world, their own standards of beauty and its own definition of that what is fashionable. Since our hair, makeup, clothes, cars, buying habits, the options for cosmetic surgery has, each group their own idea of what is hot.

You mentioned that many Japanese hair dyed light brown, so many people here in the United States color their hair blond. I do not know, whens the last time you saw a natural blonde here. My point is that people are doing different things different places, for various reasons. And I'm glad they are, B / C, since otherwise there would be no reason for their trip.

Mo [Invader]! said...

Some of them are actually born with it, and others may just like the color. Thousands of people dye their hair blonde in the United States or brown or black. (:
I can help the small number of people, my hair is blue.

Post a Comment